Sunday, December 14, 2008

want to have the same last dream again

this weather is terrible. snow here always means we have tons of ice later. never never a good thing. i am already sick of it and wish it would just go away. this means i can't drive my car cause i just slide. and my windsheild wipers decided it would be a good idea to not work all of a sudden... lovely.

i am now the only girl in the house... wonderful. it is never fun. thankfully i am currently home alone. but these next couple of weeks aren't going to be fun.

i have a lot to do before the end of this week. i still need to make almond roca (which means i need a candy thermometer), more fudge, i need to work on my sister's present. need to make austyn her present, need to figure out house stuff, not to mention work. lovely.

i would rather be somewhere where it was not snowing or have snow. like home. :)

my roommate got my shoes fixed for my christmas present. it wasn't anything terribly huge but i was soooo happy. i have 2 more pair of heels to wear now. :) so happy. i guess it's the little things that count.

off to read my second book of break. close to half way done with it. love that it's break.

No comments: