Saturday, December 6, 2008

all seem to mingle into one

just when i thought this week was starting to look up more bad news comes my way. it seems never ending.

this morning i was woken up by a phone call that topped all of the bad news that i have been given this week. my mom informed me that my cousin in washington who is also epileptic has been diagnosed with a grapefruit sized cancerous tumor that is wrapped around her ovaries and fallopian tube. they are going to try and operate either tonight or tomorrow morning.

i wish i didn't have my final on tuesday morning or i would drive up with my mom. so worried.

today is ginger's birthday so i will be able to take my mind away from the worry for tonight when we take her out. should be a good night. :)

just hasn't been my week. hopefully next week will be better.

No comments: