Wednesday, December 17, 2008

lost and insecure, you found me

new music. :) love being able to steal it from my sister. always finding good music.

got to hang out with a long lost friend for most of the day. it was nice to catch up and see her family for the first time in ages. now i talk to a whole maybe 5 people from high school... haha :) that doesn't actually bother me either.

one thing i hata about being at home is the lack of space. i know there is nothing i can do about it, but it does make me feel like i don't really fit in here anymore. currently my suitcase and other bag are sitting in the hallway to my sister's room on top of the old toy box. i don't have space to put any of my things. i just have to put them on top of stuff already there. it is so frustrating and my parents just don't see it. it's really frustrating.

another thing i cannot handle being at home about is the fact that my sister gets away with everything. she has become this spoiled brat that gets pretty much whatever she wants. my dad sort of understands what i mean, but not fully. my mom is completely blinded by it and defends her no matter what. and if she tells me i am jealous of my sister one more time and her so called "relationship" i might scream. i just want my mom to wake up and see what she is doing before my sister goes out into the real world and is screwed.

on a brighter note... my housemates and i got the house we were looking into moving to. it is amazing and i can't wait to move in. not quite sure when that is going to be, but hopefully sooner rather than later. i am tired of our current landlord who's an idiot.

i start student teaching january 5th and i am scared to death... very nerve racking. but but but i finally got my second placement finalized. :) i now need to email her and tell debbie i have found my other placement on my own. no thanks to her. i will be very happy when i don't have to deal with her.

i think i am going to go through this house and freaking de-packrat it. there is crap everywhere and it is driving me up the freaking wall. they need to freaking get ahold of things and stop collecting so many stupid piles. too much stuff for such a small space. get over it and throw shit away already. ugh.

soooooo apparently our dish network that we have is no longer carrying our cbs channel anymore. so when i was trying to finish csi:ny earlier it totally cut me off and said the channel no longer exists. i was so mad.

off to watch some basketball. maybe read.

No comments: