Monday, December 29, 2008

the currents will pull us away from our love

so i have come to realize a few things while i have been at home and on vacation:

1) my parents are so blind and a little naive to what my sister is doing.
2) my sister has turned into a spoiled, always expecting something, little 16 year old brat. the real world is going to slap her in the face. and it's going to be hard for me not to say... ''told you so''.
3) i have more than one friend at home. :) i mean i sort of already knew that, but it was nice to be able to hang out with old friends.
4) losing two of my closest friends wasn't as bad as i made it out to be. it needed to be done and i have become a much better person for it. no more bitterness.
5) i am scared to death to start my student teaching. i feel really unprepared and nervous. no matter who tells me or how many times they tell me how good i am going to be, i still feel lost.
6) for as big as a pain it is, i am actually happy we are moving. i love our new house and it will be a difference that will be a good thing.
7) i have a lot of books... far more than i realized i had.
8) i can say no to people. there have been many times that i just felt bad, sort of like they guilt me into doing something, but over break i was able to say no not once but twice to the same person.

i have a lot of packing to do... guess i should start now.

No comments: