Sunday, December 28, 2008

it's the one thing that i've known

i have now made it back to the grove because of some circumstances that needed to be left behind at home. i decided about 20 minutes before i left that it was time for me to go. i don't feel welcome there, i am constantly told my 'shit' is in the way, i get yelled at for doing nothing at all, and i am sick of being ganged up on against both of my parents and my bratty sister. so i decided to pack up my stuff and leave before i said some things that i probably shouldn't.

so now i am back in the grove. which is weird, but better than where i was. sadly i don't have any food here, and my food stamps don't roll over till the 2nd. so this is going to be interesting. i am just going to spend my time packing up my room and such so we can move on the 1st.

going to washington tomorrow to have christmas with my aunt's family and my grandparents. i will be driving myself. hopefully my car will make it nice and safe. i guess we will just have to wait and see. i have to go to gaston first to get present from my uncle and then hit the road. hopefully my aunt will let me bring my one load of laundry to do since i left my house in a hurry tonight.

there is just so much to do right now... i should probably get the stuff out of my suitcase that i am going to need tomorrow, but i really just don't care. all i really want to do is crawl into bed.

No comments: