Thursday, December 25, 2008

oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree

My Favorites of the Christmas Season:

Smell: apple cinnamon

Song: holy night

Symbol: well this year our house was covered in snowman cause my mom decorated. they are always pretty cute. i love snowflakes too.

Tradition: there is always the tradition of having 3 different christmas'. one with my mom's side of the family, one with my dad's and then one at home with my parents and my sister. this year though we haven't gone to maupin cause of the snow, and mcminnville was cancelled as well. i love being able to see most of my family every year.

Movie - home alone, miracle on 34th street, the santa clause.

Sweet - homemade fudge and almond roca.

Gift Received - this year... my children's books and a gift card to shop with. it's not much, but i love it anyways.

Gift Given: hmm... probably my mom's frame that i made or sharone's present that she will be getting when we get back to school. jillian's book was pretty cool.

Meal - christmas eve dinner. :)

No comments: