Tuesday, February 2, 2010

happy ever after, after all this time

tuesdays are far worse than mondays have ever been. tuesdays are my new mondays. and they are terrible.

i think the thing that made the day okay was the fact that not all of my children were there... and it was still total chaos. i think we only had one child get injured today. sadly it ended with blood, but luckily it was just a bloody lip. but seriously it seems that tuesdays are the days that we all go insane by the end of it.

and today wasn't the greatest day to get a lecture from my boss over something that i couldn't control. seriously there is pretty much no winning with this woman. so the story goes: i am supposed to take my lunch at 1, but since we had over 10 kids when it was time to put them down for nap, i wasn't allowed to leave until there were at least 2 asleep, putting us at 10 awake kids, therefore letting me go to lunch. well that didn't happen till almost 1:25. so i went to lunch and came back, sending serena to go at 2:25, putting her back in the room at 3:25. well since wake up time is at 3:00 i have to keep 2 kids asleep till 3:25 when serena gets back so i am not over 10 kids. (10 kid to 1 teacher ratio) so at 3:15 my boss comes in with a tour and turns on my lights and announces that it was wake up time a while ago and that i needed to have everyone up. well seeing how i can't do this, i tell her that i am by myself till serena gets back and she proceeds to tell me to get them up anyways and we would figure it out. all why saying this in a very condescending tone, making me feel like an idiot in front of this tour. which made me mad. i am not an idiot and i know what i am doing, so please don't treat me like one of the children that go to the school.

later she pulls me aside and asks me why serena took her lunch so late, which i then proceed to tell her that we both took our lunch late because we had to make sure children were asleep before i could go. she then goes on to tell me that we need to make sure to take our lunches on time so that we don't get behind and don't have to keep children asleep. gah. seriously if that needs to be the case, then someone needs to come in to relieve me, because on tuesdays there is no way that is going to happen. or really tuesday through thursday.

vent over. today just overwhelmed me and got to me a little. or a lot i guess. more than i thought it did.

in other news. i am slowly taking the steps to get my passport... with the constant pushing of my roooooooommate, i figured it was about time. :) paperwork was picked up this morning. i don't even know where we are going, but i am already getting excited.

oh and i have learned that some people are very dense and can't take a hint. gah. it can't be any clearer honestly, so just get the hint already.

new lady antebellum cd is pretty much amazing. listening to it on repeat. ♥

No comments: