Wednesday, February 24, 2010

no matter how far i'll find my way to you followin a rainbow

today was supposed to be great. it started off that way and then went to hell real quick.

walked into to work this morning and told that three of my children were out sick today, including baby food kid. which made my morning. :) "sweet. today is gonna be awesome" were pretty much my exact thoughts. this happy thought quickly went out the window. long story short i got reprimanded over a situation that was completely blown out of proportion. not to mention completely bogus. so this puts me in an angry mood.

on top of my angry mood, my pain in my side has not gone away. i was told i need to go get it looked at because it could be something with my appendix. sure enough i look up information and it could be. so now i am paranoid.

i want to move. for far more than one reason, but none of which are sufficient enough to say anything.

it's just an all around terrible day.

No comments: