Sunday, February 28, 2010

and it's amazing to see me reading through this scene of love and fear and apologies

yesterday was probably one of the best days i have had in a long time. so carefree and stress free. even if i had to sit in my car for a total of 3.5 hours yesterday, it was totally worth it. gonna see the fam. my taxes finally were filed. free lunch from la roca. :) my car was fixed and tires rotated. and i finally got to see jillian and her new house. :) totally worth it.

soooo happy my taxes are done. even if they got rejected the first time cause of a wrong number. they are done and sent and now i just have to wait a couple weeks for my wonderful refund. and straight to savings it will go. though i will be able to pay off my credit card and a couple other things with it. which will be super nice. and make me less stressed about things. at least a little bit.

my roooooooommate is basically the best person ever. taking care of things long distance. and it's totally gonna be amazing. i just wish i could be there when it actually happens. :)

i'm avoiding lesson plans. like the plaque. i'm so over march and this currency unit. it's ridiculous. and the fact that march is 5 weeks instead of only 4 like a normal month, it makes it more difficult to fill the whole month with lesson plans that are theme related to money and are age appropriate. that is the difficult thing about going from 2nd grade to preschool. i have so many ideas of what i want to do, but i either can't use them or have to dumb them down so much that they aren't worth doing because of the age and knowledge difference. it gets frustrating.

i'm also avoiding the cleaning that i need to do. i just don't have the motivation to go through things. all i want to do is to be able to go back to sleep. since apparently i don't know how to sleep in anymore. stupid internal body clock. i hate you.

i am excited for my sign language class i am taking wednesday night with a couple of my coworkers. it's at the embassy suites by the airport. and we get a free book full of signs to use with children. :) after that it's off to washington for a few days.

i don't know why but i always feel more relaxed there then i do in oregon. maybe because when i think of oregon i think of all the stress that oregon carries for me. ad when i am in washington it just disappears. or at least is subdued for the time being. it is making me seriously considering moving up there.

i guess i need to be productive. shower. laundry. vacuum. organize my pile on my dresser. basically organize my life. lesson plans. grocery shopping. paying rent. mailing off letters. good lord this list is never ending.

No comments: