Wednesday, January 27, 2010

in every cloud there's a silver lining

there really aren't enough hours in the day. and nights always seem to be too short, no matter what.

i do have to say that i am 3 weeks ahead on my lesson planning. :) i don't have a ton of motivation to do the last week of february since i am so far ahead,
but i am definitely excited to be this far ahead. makes the month of february a little bit brighter knowing i won't be stressing about lesson plans.

speaking of work... seriously all of my kids are on some level of sickness. whether they aren't there cause they are too sick, runny noses, coughing all the time and just all around feeling terrible. this is not a good thing for serena (my coteacher) and i. seeing how she has been sick off and on since we both got hired. and since my immune system is total crap i would rather not get sick again cause it will take me another month to get over it. and the last t
ime i got sick, i also lost my voice, which makes it very hard to teach. the whole school is getting sick. you go into any room and there are at least 4 if not more kids who have some sort of symptom.

i have gotten some sort of sleep routine back in place. i am not waking up in the middle of the night as much, but it still happens. i wish i could say the same for the stupid nightmare i keep having. same stupid nightmare that puts me back in the middle of 2 years ago. where i have to see your stupid face and listen to your pathetic talking. i'm hoping it
goes away soon.

i was finally able to get my hair cut. thank god. seriously my hair was terrible. and instead of just trimming it like i asked, chris decided my hair was bad enough to just chop it. so 5 or 6 inches later we have my new hair. :) it's a lot shorter than i was
expecting and shorter than it has been since i was in high school. but it's grown on me and i love it. :)



i am still waiting for my $500 from the state
of oregon. i have been waiting for the last two weeks. which really means that it should be here in a matter of days. and at this point i could really really use it. not to mention my W-2 form from pacific so i can file my taxes already. good lord.

laundry is calling my name. and so is my bed. tough decision.

No comments: