Monday, December 14, 2009

though you say i could be your answer, nothing lasts forever no matter how it feels today

today was an interesting day. i taught by myself without my co-teacher for the first time today. it made me missing teaching by myself, granted there is no way i would be able to handle all of my kids by myself. i would probably go insane.

granted as much as i enjoyed teaching by myself, i definitely missed having serena there. so glad she will be back tomorrow, seeing how tomorrow is going to be the longest day ever.

more christmas shopping after work. equals another present done and a giant present pretty much completed as well. i am so excited to put it together. tomorrow after work will consist of getting 3 or possibly 5 more presents out of the way. :) which means i am only going to have 2 or 3 left and then i am done. wonderful. then all the wrapping.

i think what made today better was that my mind was completely occupied for pretty much the whole day. i think there were only two times at which i started to think about what i really shouldn't and i held back and avoided as much as possible. i feel that if i do that long enough it will all just go away and it won't bother me at all, i guess till then it will be a day by day thing.

i was also reminded today how much i love my friends. :) they are there when i need them and i am reminded of what i truly deserve. i love them.

seeing how it's almost 11 i guess i should actually attempt to sleep. this should be interesting. i wish i knew why i couldn't sleep. hoping my medicine will actually work this time... i definitely didn't last night. here's hoping.

No comments: