Monday, December 28, 2009

so i'll come back to you someday

this christmas was completely insane. but so worth it. :) three christmas's is a little bit hectic, but it reminds me of my childhood and makes me smile.

christmas eve was ridiculous. the whole day. i got about 3 hours of sleep. had to be at work at 7am. luckily it was a slow day, so i was able to leave earlier than i thought, which didn't help much since there was an accident, so i was still almost late to dinner. and got yelled at for it. go figure. stupid old lady. haha needless to say i was working on 3 hours of sleep and ended up being up for 21 hours. boo. and i stillll slept like crap. seriously my internal body clock hates me hardcore. my other two christmas's were much better than christmas eve. :)

my vacation out of oregon can't come soon enough. i just need to get away from oregon for more than just a day. i need to clear my head from all mess that it has become and i need to refocus and get back on track. and i will have help, thanks to ginger. she is just going to slap me into focus. haha :) that's why i keep her around.

this whole not thinking about you thing failed epically so far. if you would just leave me alone and stop talking to me it would help. i have asked you nicely and if it does not work i am going to get mean. this whole thing is crap. you have a funny way of showing being sooooo worried about our friendship. meh... also why i need to get the hell out of oregon. asap. goodness you suck.

so this not sleeping thing is annoying and thanks to jillian i have some tips to try and help. so i am gonna put up my curtains that i have had since i moved in and never put up. hoping to block out more light. it's a small thing, but maybe it will help. seeing how i have a street lamp right outside my window. we will see if i can actually get them up and if that helps. i'm hoping so, even if it's a little.

i feel that i should start repacking stuff for washington. i technically never really unpacked most of my stuff from my first trip, but i don't have a lot of anything else to do. or maybe i will read my new books. or there is always more desperate housewives.

dinner first. what to cook?

No comments: