Monday, December 21, 2009

i run my life, or is it running me, i run my past, i run to fast or too slow it seems

goodness this is a short week, but its a super super busy week. seriously. i have so much to do before thursday morning. eek.

even though i am not getting paid for 6 days of work, my boss is amazing and is letting me work as much as possible this week to make up for the fact that i haven't made my 90 day grace period and am not getting paid for the holiday. so i worked 40 extra minutes yesterday and i plan to take her up on the offer, even though i am going to be soooo tired. oh well. i need the money.

i can't wait for the rest of this week. even though i have to work through christmas eve, i am still excited. :) i loooove christmas. and i get three seperate christmas' this year. one with my dad's side of the family, the immediate family and then my mom's side of the family. it's like i am a little kid all over again. thankfully though there is less travel involved. :) and i do have to say i am not looking forward to dinner with my dad's side of the fam, cause that will include joyce's side of the family as well. ugh. that's drama just waiting to happen. i will be bringing my own bottle of wine for myself, so i will be able to make it through the evening. and see how i will be coming straight from work i am going to need it. especially to put up with not only joyce but her family as well. maybe i should bring two... haha :)

i do have to say i am looking forward to christmas in washington though. :) it's going to be wonderful. especially since all of us are going to be able to be there. that hasn't happened in years.

new years in washington as well. i am taking the train for the first time ever. not gonna lie, i'm a little nervous. at least i will not be flying by myself. i would probably have a panic attack. which sounds pathetic, but it's true. i am excited to my little vacation. plus it gives me an excuse in case something else specific comes up. haha :) i'm terrible i know, but i'm okay with it in this situation.

i'm ready for bed already, but have so much more to do still.

No comments: