Tuesday, September 30, 2008

don't work yourself up

new music. :) = wonderful.

the rest of my day has been the total opposite. stupid orela is going to kill me. i just took the practice test and some of the freaking questions are so ridiculous. they really don't have to do with anything. just random questions about each subject within school. the test doesn't actually test us to whether we are going to be good teachers or not, because there isn't a test to prove that. i personally think is bull that we even have to take this test.

sooooo my parents still owe me over $2000. currently it's around $2500. i was informed that i would be given $190 of it at the end of this month and go freaking figure that i'm am later told that i am not given it. since the initial $2000 was given to them almost a year and a half ago. i have been very kind and not pushy about getting it back, but that $2000 was left to me by my great grandma for me to use. i know that my parents have done a lot for me. though i find it really ridiculous when i ask if it is possible if i am going to get even a portion of the $190 this month and i get chewed out for being ungrateful. now it might just be me, but i find this to be a little bit ridiculous, since i was the one that gave them the money in the first place and i was told i would get it back in payments and have yet to see anything. it's getting really frustrating with the fact that i have bills to pay of my own without a full time job to keep my income steady like their's is. i don't know. i am just tired of getting yelled at for something that isn't even my fault. maybe if they were better with money there wouldn't be a problem. ugh.

i am already stressed about this weekend, my test is on saturday and i have three parts of my work sample due on monday as a rough draft to have to be worrying about money. honestly its bullshit. i hate it.

stupid freaking work sample. stupid test. stupid money. blargh.

*sighs*

No comments: