Wednesday, September 10, 2008

please stay, won't you stay tonight

this week has really had nothing good come of it. from the time monday hit i had a bad feeling about this week. and sure enough i was right. i have managed to cry everyday this week because of multiple amounts of things.

monday equaled me crying before noon for a good half an hour. lucky me still does not have a placement for my practicum and student teaching. so this automatically places me three weeks behind everyone else who has a placement already. i now have 24 days until i have to have 3 sections of my work sample done and i need a classroom and a teacher to be able to work on that. so i go in to see debbie to see if anything has changed with it. she tells me know and i automatically get frustrated. i tell her how ridiculous this is that i have to sit here and wait when i have my work sample to work on. then she thinks it would be nice to tell me that the reason my first one didn't work out was because i didn't go to the inservice days that the teachers have before their school starts. i completely lost it at this point. i got really angry, which lead me to start crying. i proceed to tell her that no where in any of the information that we were given does it say to go on the inservice days. all it says is to email the teachers. doesn't help if they don't email you back. by the time i left, i was yelling at her and crying.

tuesday i look for an email from her and get nothing. by the afternoon she had sent out a group email to everyone so she could set up a meeting with us to make sure we have a handbook and everyone knows what they are doing. stupid idiot. i was also already in a bad mood because of yesterday. then i happen to look in my planner and realize that i have two papers, one being on a project that i have to do. meh.

today was bad because during class we were talking about our placements today and i got really upset when i couldn't talk about mine cause i didn't have it. i held in my tears for the last part of class but as soon as i got in my car i just lost it.

so needless to say this has been an awful week and its only the third week into the semester. i can't even imagine how much worse its going to get. meh. tomorrow i am off to talk to the dean. i am hoping that he is going to be there cause i don't think i can wait any longer to wait for a placement. ugh.

off to get some much needed sleep.

No comments: