Sunday, September 21, 2008

all i know is that you gave everything so let that be enough

procrastination. that's basically what i have done all weekend. i still have yet to start my reading that i need to do for soc and psych. i also have to create a writing checklist of my 2nd graders. joy.

new hair cut. :) yay. i'm pretty happy with it. my bangs are going to take some getting used to, but i am happy with how things turned out. :) i don't have any pictures yet, but i'm working on it.

soooo for any of you who didn't know, my roommate being the kind and caring person that she is, decided to bring back from roundup to baby squirrel that she rescued from a cat. so for the past couple of weeks we have had a pet baby squirrel in my house. she even named him... moose. some pictures a below. he has been taken to the audubon society in portland since we decided that we couldn't keep him.

i have figured out what i am going to be doing for my work sample. i am going to be a doing a unit on nutrition for my 2nd grade class. i am rather excited. i found a few books at barnes and noble on friday. so if any of you have any books on nutrition that would be good for children let me know. :)

my mom gave me all over he jodi picoult books. :) well except for the one that she is reading and the two that i already own. i'm pretty excited. not sure when i am going to get around to starting them, but i am going to try and at least have a little of reading time to myself while i am doing school work as well. we will have to see how that goes.

off to read about gay marriage and the impact it has on the family for my soc class.

No comments: