Sunday, September 7, 2008

i'll give you everything i have, the good the bad

frustration looms above me. anger, annoyance, fear all wrapped together. i really should stop over thinking things.

update on my placement.... i have NONE! i was informed last week that the other teacher has decided she didn't want me either. so needless to say i am two weeks into the semester without a placement, with 28 days till three portions of my work sample are due and i can't do anything about it. all i can do is sit and wait. so needless to say i am going to be persistant and go into the debbie's office everyday until something is fixed. and if after another week and a half nothing has changed i am going to the dean because all of this is unfair to me and adds more stress that doesn't need to be there. i shouldn't be having to deal with any of this. it all adds up to if things don't get fixed then there is a possibility that i will not graduate on time. there goes the college of education messing up again. i have already started a letter to the dean.

people keep asking me what i am going to do next. i honestly have no idea. maybe grad school, but no idea where, maybe a teaching job, again no idea where or for how long, maybe just a job to start paying back loans. who really knows. i just wish i wouldn't keep being asked about it.

i swear laundry is never ending and so annoying.

my box to goodwill is becoming very large. i really need to take it in. i also need to take three of my heels in to get new tips eventually soon since i wear them all the time.

finally getting my hair cut on the 18th. not exactly sure what i am going to do as i am really bored with my hair and sick of my bangs. i will be searching for pictures till then. i know i am keeping the length just a different style.

eh i need a shower and should read some psych. oh joy.

No comments: