Saturday, September 27, 2008

cause it's all in my head

it's nice to get away yet again... except for when i have a ton of stuff to do.

i have yet to start homework. i have moved down to the library in philomath to try and find a quiet place to read. i have my psych book out and ready to read, but i found out that i have 50 pages to read about skinner... ick. did my soc reading before i left, thank goodness. i really need to work on my work sample stuff cause i only have two weeks to have three rough drafts of stuff to put together. lovely. i do have a ton of stuff in the back of my car, but yet to really look at any of it. hopefully sometime today, or tomorrow when my family is taking my sister to the airport.

tomorrow my sister ships out to ukraine for two weeks. still bitter about it, but whatever. she is packing today, hence why i am down here. this means that my mom is running around the house screaming and yelling at my sister for no good reason. she will be freaking out and stressed all day, which also means that my dad will be yelling at her to shut up. so i have left to let them all hash it out. oh i did find out that my sister's troop leader is a dumbass. she is only letting the girls each take $150 of spending money on their trip. oh stupid is that. a once in a life time trip and they can only take so much. i really just want to go down there and punch her in the face tomorrow and tell her how stupid she is. so my sister is taking more and just not telling her. haha. :)

i have also learned that my sister and this boy she met over the summer have gotten worse. they are on the phone all the freaking time, whether texting or talking. she has also started saying "i love you" when she gets off the phone. and she has only known this boy for a month and a half. not to mention that he is in freaking georgia. it has gotten bad. apparently he also has a child too, AND he is only 16 years old. ick ick. i am hoping she realizes what a stupid mistake she is making sooner rather than later.

i need to upload pictures still. maybe i will do this while i read. i stole all my sisters music, which means i now have more than just 700 songs on my computer :) finally.

nice to see jillian again. twice in one month is always a good thing. :) still jealous that she gets to go to disneyland again. grrr. not sure when i am coming back into town, probably around thanksgiving or so.

meh... homework is calling my name. gross.

No comments: