Tuesday, September 16, 2008

you took my hand and everything changed

i'm not sure what it is, but i am rather annoyed at the moment. its frustrating.

i really don't wanna study for my psych test that's on thursday. that's what i will probably be doing tomorrow morning/afternoon cause i have class tomorrow night. after class i will probably study too. ugh. i did finish my soc paper for friday and my discussion questions for friday also. thankfully.

i am tired of arguing with my parents about a car. i am not asking them to buy me a new car, but if they would be willing to help me i could get a car that i could rely on and don't have to keep putting money into for nothing. we have probably put at least $5000 into my car that i probably couldn't get $1200 for. its frustrating. i want a car that i am going to be able to rely on after i graduate for more than a year or so. i understand that my parents don't have the money to buy me a new car, but a newer, nicer, more reliable car would be nice.

meeting my mentor teacher on thursday. that i am actually excited for. i am finally ready to get started with my practicum and i am ready to start my work sample. seeing how i don't have a lot of time to have sections of it done.

i don't even know what else is bothering me. i am just annoyed and frustrated at everything. ugh.

i am off to shower and hopefully calm down.

No comments: