Saturday, October 4, 2008

inside my heart there is an empty road

orela test is over. thank goodness. 4 hour tests on saturdays should not happen. hopefully i did good enough to pass then i don't have to take anymore big tests like that during my undergrad. :) i think our scores are emailed to us on the 20th and we get them officially on the 26th or so. i hate waiting.

tomorrow is going to be spent in the library working on my work sample. oh joy. i feel really lost, but thankfully monday night is going to be spent going over everything and making sure everyone is doing everything right. i also need to go to goodwill and take the bags that my roommate created from old crazy stuff.

i am officially sick of one of my group members from my soc group. okay actually the three of us are sick of her. she is freaking annoying, not very smart, and is making this whole project super difficult. its getting more frustrating and i am about ready to snap. i am hoping we get it figured out soon and don't have to go to jaycee.

i need to get out of here soon. i am getting agitated and frustrated. washington next weekend? maybe.

shower time. then movie. then sleep.

No comments: