Sunday, October 26, 2008

you only get one time around

new music :)

it's been a crazy few weeks. full of tons of homework, work sample, my classroom, and very little free time. my work sample is slowly coming along... rather stressful and sometimes really annoying. i will be glad when it is all done and put together. i do feel a little bit confused about a lot of it, but i guess you do a lot of work on it during student teaching, so i have time. i sort of feel that it's consumed my life. other homework seems not as important sometimes. haha somehow i get it all done.

i love my classroom. it is going to be really hard to leave them after student teaching is done in my first placement. i have been thinking about a christmas gift for my mentor teacher. i have a couple of ideas of what i want to do, but i am not quite sure which one i want to do. i know both are going to take a little work, but i figure i can do over my 3 week break.

i feel like i never see anyone anymore. it's frustrating sometimes not being able to see anyone cause i am so busy with everything else that has consumed my life.

off to deal with laundry, psych learning exercise, stress free rest of the night - hopefully.

No comments: