Sunday, November 2, 2008

whisper the words, the words that my heart wants to hear

new week... new things to think about and take care of. lovely.

i swear all i do is my work sample anymore. i have psych homework to do, but by the time i get done with my work sample i am all homeworked out. i just want to sit back and relax. hopefully psych tomorrow with katie and studying on tuesday and wednesday for thursdays test. can't forget my soc project either. i haven't done anything for it, but i should probably work on that.

i find out my orela test scores tomorrow. super nervous and worried about passing. crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.

i really need to do laundry, but just feel there is no time to do it. i will probably do a load or two tomorrow. running out of pants and nicer shirts for my school observation.

halloween at my school was crazy. not only was it halloween that involved a school wide parade in their costumes, but it was also the end of the month which means they had their spirit assembly, which was total chaos in it self. maybe not total chaos, but definitely not something i would think would happen in the school. by the end of the day i was ready for a nap. though after my teacher and i worked on stuff for next week we went out and had drinks. and i didn't have to pay for anything. love it.

i feel very unprepared for the future right now. i have no idea what i want to do. i am not really thinking grad school right now. i mean i am sure i will totally figure things out once things get closer to decision time. i just don't want to screw things up. who knows. meh.

need to hang up clothes and then sleep. up at 5:45 tomorrow morning. gotta love that.

No comments: