Sunday, November 30, 2008

so take back everything you ever said

it was wonderful to get away. :) love it.

don't love falling down half my stairs on my knee. not only do i have a big rug burn, a bruise starting, but my knee is throbbing. it's going to be wonderful tomorrow. i am also getting another bruise on my other leg from falling. lovely.

soc group project tomorrow, psych test and paper due on tuesday and then my soc final on the 9th and then i am done! thank goodness. starting in january i am student teaching full time. scary. but first a whole month of vacation. much needed vacation.

figured out what i am getting austyn for christmas. another present i don't have to pay for either. :) and ginger. still nothing for sharone and mi padre. hmm...

spending 4 hours with jillian on wednesday was wonderful. :) love it. i think that is two record for us, longest time seeing each other at one time and the most time seeing each other in one month. lovely.

off to figure out something to do with my knee, wash my face, brush my teeth and possibly sleep.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

yey for 4 hours! :) Next time, we should spend a whole day together. Baking piles and piles of cookies. lol. <33