Sunday, November 9, 2008

so give me a reason

i hate unwanted surprises. never a good thing.

today has been an off day. not a huge fan of off days. i just feel blah and have no motivation to do anything. it's frustrating. i did watch my disney movie for my soc project. make a cover so dani will quit hitting the light switch and turning off my alarm. went to target and got what a needed. but i haven't done any of my work sample stuff, probably cause i had no motivation to since i don't have to go to class tomorrow. but that is probably what i am going to be doing tomorrow night. and my soc paper. and my lesson plan for wednesday. since tuesday is pretty much out of the question.

speaking of tuesday. :) saturday my sister's soccer team played gladstone and beat them to make it to the semifinals for the first time since i was a senior in high school. so again i will be traveling to philomath to watch the playoff game on tuesday. just like my senior year, they are playing OES in the semi's, but this time it is at home. this is the team that has the chance to make it to the finals. if they win saturday's final game is at wilsonville high school.

also saturday i ran into a couple of friends from high school, both are married with babies. very cute. i also found out that one of them, who i haven't really talked to since graduation actually lives in north plains, like 5-10 minutes from me. :)

tomorrow morning i am going to be teaching all on my own. my teacher is still going to be arizona, so she has a sub and wants me to teach since i am going to know the class better than the sub. should be interesting.

sarah and i are buying our twilight tickets this week. yay!

i forgot how much i love modpodging things. it's actually really relaxing. takes my mind away from everything that is bothering me. i'm thinking that is what i want to do for christmas this year, a lot of modpodging of presents. plus homemade almond roca. yum.

oh christmas how i love thee. target in the christmas section was wonderful. i love it all. the lights, the smells, the ornaments, everything. i'm excited that most of my housemates and my roommate are going all out with me to decorate. plus an ugly sweater party. :) wonderful. tree, wreath, lights, ornaments, candles, the whole shebang.

should probably try and be more productive. or maybe i will just shower and watch another disney movie. i like the second idea better.

No comments: