Monday, November 24, 2008

i can't waste time so give it a moment

it's monday and i feel i need to vent a little frustration and annoyance.

didn't sleep well at all last night. woke up a few times in the middle of the night, the last time being over an hour before my alarm clock went off and i couldn't go back to sleep. go down to make coffee and remembered that we didn't have creamer. luckily austyn gave me 3 dutch dollars so i did get coffee which has kept me going. my kids drove me absolutely crazy. i had kids pushing other kids, kicking, hitting, and just all over the place.

i am tired of my alternator belt squealing all the time. it is so frustrating and embarrassing. people look at me like i am an idiot and don't know my car is making that sound. trust me i know.

speaking of car... someone in my schools parking lot hit my car and gave me a new dent. wasn't there this morning and then appeared when i was leaving. no note, nothing. lovely.

i don't want to go to my soc meeting, or my doctor's appointment. have to tell them i need a referral cause i can't afford going to them with my new insurance, plus they obviously aren't doing something right cause my face still isn't getting any better.

finally got the last check for gas. it is really frustrating when you have to ask 15 fucking times to get a check. seriously that just rude. not to mention inconvenient. ugh.

i'm pretty sure i am going to have to take my toaster oven home over break to clean it. also really tired of someone saying they will clean it and then they never do. so i am standing by my word and taking out of the house. freaking get over it.

it was so cold in our house last night that i had to wear gloves to bed. somehow that just doesn't seem normal or okay when you are sick. it's bullshit if you ask me.

alright i think i have vented enough. off to print work sample, soc homework, soc meeting, gas, doctors appointment, shower, class, bed. good lord.

No comments: