Monday, November 10, 2008

you can't break a broken heart

i just love it when people talk behind your back and then it gets back to you. seriously some people are just ridiculous and immature. good luck to you in life.

new music. :) drowning myself in it's amazingness.

so today's student teaching didn't go so well. basically the substitute teacher told me she didn't feel comfortable with me teaching. mind you teaching stuff i have been doing for almost two months. it made me really frustrated because i knew i couldn't say anything to her.

tomorrow will make up for it. many amazing things. leaving psych early. driving home. getting to see jillian for the second time in two weeks... a record i think. sister's semi-final soccer game. getting to see john, verity and the kids for the first time in a couple years. and i get to be out of forest grove. good enough for me.

meh off to sleep. hopefully.

No comments: