Sunday, November 16, 2008

it's too late for you and your white horse to come around

so far this has been the best weekend for a long time. :) love it.

really started on tuesday with my sister's semifinal soccer game against OES. minus having to drive home, best day ever. they made it to the finals. so yesterday was spent in wilsonville watching history being made. my sister's team is the first team from philomath to make it to the championship match AND win it all!!! The played valley catholic from beaverton and beat them 2-0. it was an amazing game to watch and very exciting. pictures from after the game:

olive garden afterwards wasn't too bad either. wonderful actually. finally got to hang out with maggie too. love that she game with me. at the game it was like a little philomath reunion with people from my class that i played soccer with and others too. it was a lot of fun. :)

today has been spent doing homework. but luckily i get to watch peter pan for homework. wrote my paper for tomorrow. sent and posted pictures from yesterday. then i think after this i am going to be working on my christmas list and my ideas for presents for people so i know what i need to buy and what i already have. possibly write back to jillian in there somewhere. maybe i will actually get to my work sample. haven't done anything for awhile and its all due next week. looks like that is what i will be doing all this week. lovely.

i love that christmas is coming. and thanksgiving of course. dani put up lights in our room the other night and surprised me. :) it was wonderful. and holiday candy. i can't wait to decorate for christmas. it will be wonderful.

new music. i love it when my mom buys music and then i can steal it.

off to work on the christmas list. then peter pan. then possible dinner.

No comments: