Saturday, October 11, 2008

we can't forget these are the days

weekends are not long enough. they should be 3 or 4 days. it would make things much easier. and probably better.

today has not been the best day. i have come to realize that i feel very unappreciated by certain people. i give and i give and i get nothing in return but a slap in the face. i am tired of it. i have also learned that my sister is very selfish. i don't know why this bothered me so much but it did. and then when i tried to talk to her or my mom about it all i got were excuses or yelled at. i just don't get it. then i get told that the only reason i am mad was because my parents didn't let me study abroad but let my sister go. no no that is a totally different issue. i will always be jealous of the fact that she got to go and i didn't cause my parents wouldn't let me. but that isn't why i am upset and no one is listening to what i am trying to say. i finally just gave up.

on top of that i was drying towels and all of a sudden the stupid dryer broke. so now our dryer is broken. lovely. just going to make doing laundry a bigger pain.

my work sample is bothering me. i am having trouble trying to figure out my rationale. the other two parts are pretty much done. hopefully kris will be able to help me out a bit more with the questions that i sent her.

i need to organize my stuff. all over the place and bothering me.

*sigh*

No comments: