Tuesday, March 24, 2009

you drive away from my car crash of a heart

there are so many things home reminds me of... many of them i dislike. many of them i would rather forget or have tried. though there are the few good things i still remember.

leaving for school i tried to forget about most people in this town. i disliked high school and couldn't wait to get out of there. there are the select few people, besides my family, that i miss when i leave here. everytime. and many of them i hardly get to see.

i don't miss the arguing. for once it isn't me who is involved either. i have gotten along with my family quite nicely on this little vacation of mine. though i really don't miss the arguing between my parents. i can't stand it. it makes me cringe most of the time.

i also don't miss the crazyness of the house. it never seems to be in order. that is one thing i will never let happen. i will never let my things get this bad. and i will never get as out of control with my things as they have either. i could go insane.

my work sample is slowly coming along. i am more gathering more information to use. i really need to start on it. i only have till sunday to have a pre/post assessment and at least 3 lesson plans. i just don't have any motivation here. none at all. zero. meh.

off to mail my taxes off. then the library for a bit. maybe my sister's game. dinner with jillian tonight. :) who knows after that. back to the grove tomorrow.

No comments: