Sunday, March 8, 2009

always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes i'm gonna have to lose

most annoying weekend every.

friday:
my last day with my 2nd graders. our fieldtrip, which was awesome. gave my teacher her gift and she loved it. decided to go home. big mistake.

saturday:
ended up in a huge fight with the fam. drove back to the grove. upset and not focused for most of the day. went to buy food. food stamps don't work. ginger made dinner. had some nice drinks and watched one tree hill. ginger is finally finished with season 4. :) daylight savings made me lose an hour of sleep.

sunday:
woke up later than i wanted. lunch with sharone who i haven't seen in over a month. laid everything out to work on my worksample. i have only done on thing in one document. i think made ammends with my mother. who really knows though. taught caity how to use the oven to make pizza. laundry. avoiding work sample.

this week includes:
new placement. 6th graders. eek. though i do get my own desk which will be nice. finishing my work sample for 2nd grade. at least getting a start on my 6th grade work sample. or ideas. lots of observing. resume and cover letter writing. figuring out food stamps stuff. figuring out things with life.

things to do:
1) finish 2nd grade work sample, put it together and turn it in ASAP
2) food stamps stuff
3) resume and cover letter
4) laundry
5) organize piles in room
6) return binder to kris
7) borders books

No comments: