Tuesday, March 3, 2009

believed in me when i gave up on myself again

new record for me to be in the library for 3 nights in a row. i think i have gotten more accomplished these past 3 days on my work sample then i have in the last few weeks. funny how that works out. i still have a lot to do, but i am getting so much closer to finishing it. seeing how it is due next monday. i have a feeling that is what i am going to be doing for most of the weekend as well. oh joy.

i am tired of the drama that is consuming my house. people need to freaking grow up, deal with your issues like an adult, not involve everyone around you, seeing how none of us want to be involved or really have time to deal with it, and get the hell over it. goodness. i don't even want to hear about what is going on. not even in passing.

my plans for spring break have fallen through. it really has to do with the lack of money. maybe i will just stay and work for a few days and get some extra money and then go home and visit or something. who really knows. but that means that i am going to have to deal with my sister's boyfriend who is supposedly coming to visit. i couldn't handle that. at all.

my teacher's present is almost finished. i think i am going to work on the letter after this, then head home and probably crash. i really just don't want to deal with anyone right now. i am not really in the mood currently.

ugh i still need to get directions to imlay elementary for tomorrow morning. i am supposed to be there at 8:20ish or so. which means i should probably leave my at least 7:45 just in case i get lost, since i seem to do that a lot.

off to write a thank you letter, get directions, go home and crash.

No comments: