Tuesday, March 17, 2009

why don't you stay

taking advantage of the internet that i am stealing from somewhere at my school right now.

this day is totally insane. there is a sub today cause my mentor teacher had a doctor's appointment. my kids feel that it is needed to take advantage of the fact that the sub is not really trying to keep control of the class. it's rather annoying. and apparently according to a lot of the kids in this class absolutely hate the pe teacher. apparently he is terrible with them and just mean. which is really funny cause that is totally not the case at all.

finally finished with updating my resume. it took me a few days, but it should be totally updated now. now all i am waiting on is letters of rec. i also need to buy in bulk resume paper so i can print a lot of copies of my resume.

i also need to do the grades for my 2nd graders from when they did health with me. it shouldn't take me too long to do it. thank goodness they are just effort grades.

thank goodness this is a short week. plus spring break is next week. :) yay. sadly it will be spent doing my work sample most of the time. i might be able to make it home, but most of the time will be spent doing that. otherwise i am going to be very far behind. i need to have my pre/post assessment completely done and a at least 3 or 4 lesson plans. which means i need to have a lot of information and ideas of what i am actually going to teach them.

found out my concert isn't this friday but next friday. such a bummer.

off to get through the rest of reading and on to snack.

No comments: