Saturday, May 3, 2008

it's gonna make it hard to tell you that i'm leaving

getting closer and it makes me so happy. :]

less stressed, but still a lot to do. i am completely done with one class already. turned in and presented my final on thursday. one down, 4 more to go. filming tomorrow for tuesdays class. that's gonna be wonderful since we have no i dea what we are even doing. monday we are presenting our final project, so i will be done with ed 431 after that. :] tuesday my resourse purchase report is due in ed 343. my art history final became a take home final which makes me really happy, so we are getting that tuesday as well and its due monday the 12th. friday i am presenting my final video project and turning in my paper for ed 420. tuesday the 13th is my last day for the semester. :] that day i have one more math reflection due, which i think i am going to turn in early, our group video project and then my portfolio on my progress within the class, which i haven't even thought about. then i will be done.

on top of that i still have to get all my hours for my field experience and make sure i fill out all the paperwork and get it in on time.

my mom's birthday is on the 9th. i need to remember to send her card. i wanted to send flowers to her, but i am not sure how much that would cost.

i need to start thinking about packing things. i mean i don't have to move into my house till the end of the month cause that's when the other's people lease ends. so i am staying in vandervelden for free cause i work for housing. :] one of the perks. so i have more time to pack and such than other people.

i got invited to be a chaperone (or however you spell it) on my 1st/2nd grade split class trip to the tillamook forest center on june 3rd. i am not sure if i am going to go, but my mentor teacher said it would make for an excellent letter of recommendation. so i might just do it for that. and i think it would be fun.

my math relfection and my 5-7 page paper is calling my name. i have procrastinated enough and now i really need to start them.

No comments: