Sunday, May 11, 2008

pictures of you, pictures of me, hung up on your wall for the world to see

i feel lost and overwhelmed and stressed and on top of all of that just very confused. the stress of finals is taking its tole on me. and i only have my portfolio left. i think its just the fact that its all coming to an end so fast that makes it all worse.

people are getting ready to leave, people i am going to miss. i hate missing people. somehow it always makes things worse. makes it hard to think about.

on a lighter note... my dad finally got a job! very exciting. things are finally starting to look up for my parents, so hopefully things will be a little happier around home. always a good thing.

stupid portfolio is going to be the death of me. i swear. i am only 1/3 of the way done with it so far. i still have 2 more goals to complete and reflect on. goodness i am so sick of reflecting on things. i swear all my finals required me to "reflect" back on the semester. bleh. i am just ready to be done with this semester already.

tomorrow i have work most of the day. then its off to berglund to work on my portfolio some more. i also need to turn in my art history take home final by 5:30. and return the video camera and tripod. and of course one tree hill with kathy so i can actually breathe for at least an hour. tuesday i should get up early and work on my portfolio some more then i have to go to work till class at 5. hopefully i can finish my portfolio by then so i can turn it in. if not i have till thursday. after its turned in i am officially done! thank goodness. :] then there is nothing to worry about till i have to move into the house.

heard from someone that i haven't talked to in probably close to a year like a week ago. not sure how i feel about it. it was really out of the blue. it would be nice to catch up, but i am not sure if i'm ready.

new song my sister found, pictures of you by the last goodnight. listening to it over and over. :] loveeeeee it.

i need to go and buy some more storage bins cause i have collected more stuff that the ones i have doesn't store everything. never a good sign. probably just two will work, hopefully.

off to clean and pack a little while i wait for my roommate to come home and then its off to bed.

No comments: