Wednesday, May 7, 2008

she's almost perfect but she's not

classes are done. :] i am completely done with 2 classes already for the semester. all i have left is my paper for my friday presentation. monday my art history take home test is due and i need to turn in my classroom management plan to erica. tuesday i have our group video and my portfolio, which we are done filming yet for our video and we still have to edit and i haven't even thought about my portfolio. i'm actually scared to think about it. but that that i am done for the semester. :D

i have procrastinated so much today. i have done everything but what i really need to be doing. i should be writing my paper so i can be done with friday's class. then i should be working on my classroom management plan and then my take home test and of course my portfolio, but i really don't have any desire to. i just want to be lazy. but probably not the best idea.

my car is falling apart. again. :( my door is separated again and i have to be super careful of how i shut it. my gas mileage is going down the drain yet again. my stereo only works when it wants to. i really need to wash it and vacuum the inside of it. its absolutely disgusting.

i have thought about starting to pack specific things away that i am not going to need for the rest of the school year. books, textbooks, movies, pictures. just stuff that i am not going to use.

more procrastination. :]

No comments: