Monday, May 26, 2008

can you feel this, my heart beating out of my chest

sharone is gone. sarah is gone, plus i didn't get to say goodbye. roommate is in vegas. libbi moves to eugene on friday. i think it has finally hit me that its summer. now that everyone is slowly leaving. its really sad. now if only the weather would reflect this time of year.

went to bed at 6am this morning. sharone and i decided it would be a good idea to stay awake to take her to the airport rather than only getting a couple hours of sleep. her first all-nighter. my first since freshman year. man i was super super tired. totally crashed
when i got home. and then was awaken by a wonderful picture text message from matt of a hawaiian sunrise... very very jealous. :]

here are some of last night's crazy pictures of me and sharone

this week is going to be spent cleaning, laundry, packing and getting things ready to move on sunday. i am quite excited about moving, i just don't want to have to do all the work to prepare it. that's the hard part.

sharone and i both got our hair done yesterday. i ended up chopping 3 inches off because i wanted something a little different. :] i couldn't make myself completely chop it cause it took forever to grown out.
weird that i have to go back to work tomorrow. kinda depressing actually. since the rest of the week at least if not longer is going to be spent creating the stupid housing database. i will be very happy when its all over and done with. :]

i need to pay my car insurance, my credit card and my tire payment. thankfully i got my grandpa to hold the check that i gave him, so i have a little cushion till i get my paycheck and such.

alright i need to finish up making these cd's for libbi before she gets here. we are off to spend probably our last night together for a very long while. quite sad, not gonna lie.

No comments: