Friday, May 30, 2008

say what you need to say

frustration looms all around me. everything annoys me. hmpf. today has been the longest day ever. honestly i am soooo tired. i am glad another work week is over.

the database and file maker is killing me. luckily we have all the regular students in there. all we have left are the international students. although applications still don't have deposits and deposits still don't have applications, which creates more work for us. summer wait list is slowly getting shorter thankfully.

i have packed up almost all of my room. minus my bed stuff, the clothes i need for the next couple days and some other random things. haha my ocd is definitely showing. i color coded my hangers after taking out all my clothes. :] my bathroom is pretty much done, minus the stuff i am still using. i haven't even touched the kitchen. i don't even want to think about it. i still need to vacuum the whole place, clean the bathroom and kitchen and then i should be good to go. this weekend is dedicated to packing and moving. we are moving into our house on sunday. finally. i need to call our landlord tomorrow and remind him to be at the house at 7am to give us the keys.

i need to remember tomorrow to fill up my tank before gas goes up again. ugh. and i need to pay my credit card and my car insurance. can't forget can't forget.

saw sex and the city at midnight last night with ginger, jean, lisa and lori. that was fun. :] and it was good, as usual. highlight of my week.

i am really sick of people not calling me back. seriously if you say your going to call me back, freaking do it already.

already ready for bed. i am so exhausted. too much time in front of the computer. too much time reading file maker lists. too many applications. not enough sleep.

off to shower and sleep. too tired to do anything else.

No comments: