Sunday, May 18, 2008

i could never stumble with you walking by my side

oh it feels so good to be done. i am officially a senior. how scary is that... i'll tell you. pretty freaking scary. i'm sure over the summer it will grow on me and i will be excited, but as of now i am super scared of what my future is going to bring and what life is going to bring.

this past week has been pretty crazy, but its really nice to be able to breathe easy and not have to worry about anything major other than working full time starting on monday. :] oh joy. actually i think its going to be good. lisa and ryan will keep me entertained so it should be fun.

so far 4 of my 6 grades are up. i got a pass in my field experience, which was expected. a B in my art history which i am actually pretty happy about cause i thought it was going to be worse. an A in two of my 3 education method classes, which i was also expecting. the only two i have left are my tuesday 4 hour class, which i know that i should get an A in and my ed psych friday class. i am hoping for an A, but my grade was a super low A before a couple of assignments, so hopefully it will stay that way.

yesterday sharone and i went and picked up her friend angela, who came from vegas to visit. we ended up going to cannon beach for the day. it was a lot of fun. the girls took a zillion pictures, which was hilarious. i proceeded to get sunburned while we were over there. i am a little lobster on my shoulders, arms and back. once sharone gives me the pictures i will post some.

for now here are a couple pictures that sophie took. they show my lobsterness quite well. :]


today was graduation for the class of 2008. its crazy that in just one year its going to be me graduating. scary. today was filled with a lot of hugs, lots of pictures, and i am pretty sure i said "congrats" about a billion times. :] i didn't cry, which was good. kathy almost made me cry, but i held it together. i also put in a full day of work today too, which means i get to take a day of during this week to make up for it. :] yay.

i think tomorrow i am going to get some more storage bins, because i have accumulated soooo much stuff. quite possibly do a little shopping as well. i want a new purse and wallet. so that's my mission for tomorrow.

off to call sharone and then head to bed. super drained from today.

No comments: