Tuesday, April 29, 2008

you're thinking so complicated

i am engulfed with stress right now. i don't even know where to begin.

i am so unorganized right now and its driving me crazy. i have stuff all over the place and half the time i don't know where stuff is. i finally don't have clothes on my floor anymore. the only clothes out now are my roommates that i am borrowing and the jeans i wore today. my school stuff is all over the top of my dresser drawers not organized at all. my bed is finally completely made for the first time in a few days. goodness i can't even think straight.

only a week and a half of classes left and i still have soooooooo much to do. i have my 3 lesson plans due on thursday. still only have one done. paper for friday that was due last week but since we didn't have class i'll turn it in this friday. i've been editing my final project for the past 3 days for my final project in friday's class. i think i am almost done. i just need to find a dvd, which my roommate said she has to put it on there. i have a classroom management report due by the 12th, and mandi's and my final poster presentation we are doing friday after class. then monday's class is over. only my final for art history, which is gonna kill me cause i freaking hate that class and just don't care anymore. tuesday's class still has a lot to do. a purchase report, a math reflection, my portfolio that is gonna take forever to put together and our group final project video which we are filming this weekend. and i think that is all i have left to do. oh goodness....

i can't wait to be done. just to be able to get up and not be stressed or worried about getting stuff done. oh goodness that will be so nice. just working and enjoying summer. :]

meh... i'm venting.

okay time for me to make my to-do list for tomorrow then sleeeeeeeeeep. since i don't get enough.

No comments: