Sunday, April 20, 2008

madly madly madly tell me that you need me

can't sleep... weird. what's new. ugh. i guess there is so much on my mind to really sleep.

i have got accomplished this weekend though. well sort of i guess. took care of the things that needed to be looked at, filmed for my ed 420 class. i'm not going through the film till later cause i have other projects that are due first. finally sent the outline to patricia for my presentation on thrusday. got all the slides outlined and the artwork found for the presentation. i have also made a list of what else i need to do this weekend: 1)reflection&final micro-teachings for monday and tuesdays class 2) video reflection for tuesday's class 3)art history presentation, summary and paper 4)school survey now that i have most of the information. that's all as far as homework and such.

funny that the children's illustrated book about my author that i thought wasn't going to be useful at all is actually more helpful that i thought. makes me very happy and gives me another source.

i also need to call ann so we can figure out the rest of my schedule for the rest of the semester. and i have a softball game tomorrow at 12... if it isn't snowing. lame. and i need to do some grocery shopping. now that i finally got at least part of my tax return back. :]

new free music = :D :D :D

happy i am not working for housing on monday night. i am not sure i could have handled another night with bitchy freshman complaining about not getting into burlingham or the new dorm. or people who are just plain dumb and need to be treated as a child to get the information in their mind correctly. goodness people you are adults in college... you really need to grow up and start acting like it. okay i'm done.

i should probaby try and get some sleep tonight.

No comments: