Tuesday, April 15, 2008

waited and i waited the longest night

only tuesday and already overloaded... oh boy. looooooong stressful week ahead with more to come.

projects are starting to pile up. i now have a big project for every single one of my classes.... some of my classes have more than one. :( videos, presentations, papers, portfolios... i don't want to think about any of it. i just want to get in my car and runaway.

i thankfully found out, thanks to jillian and me actually calling and talking to the clemens foundation, that i will still be getting my scholarship for next year. even though they changed the guidelines, those guidelines are starting with the class of 2008 and the current recipients are going to be grandfathered in until they are done with school. so i am happy about that. i was getting worried as to whether i was going to have to take out more loans, which i really didn't want to do. so as of now i actually might take out less of a loan next year, which will be good. :]

i do need to figure out if clemens helps out with graduate schools, i can't remember if they did or not. i thought i heard that they did, but since the rules have changed i figured i better find out now so i know for sure.

tomorrow is going to be a very long day.... at fern hill for teaching at 8:45 till like 12, then i need to pick up my paycheck and put it in the bank, i need to call the health center and my doctor at home to make an appointment, i need to work on my art history presentation stuff, my ed 420 midterm, i need to call my aunt about saturday and then i am working from 4:30 till midnight. then after that i am gonna crash. good thing i don't have class thursday till 1pm. :]

i am so tired for some reason. i really do think i need to get that looked at. no matter how much sleep i get whether it be 5 hours or 10 hours i am always tired. its so hard to get up in the morning no matter what. its about time to get my thyroid checked again so it might be that. or anemia. bleh.

a shower is calling my name. and maybe some reading. or some svu or csi. :]

No comments: