Sunday, March 21, 2010

but it's still hard to see you go cause you mean everything to me

i can successfully say that communication possibilities are no more. i'm tired of dealing with it. i'm tired of thinking about it. so i just gave in and cut you off completely. i'm not too sure how i feel about it, but i know it's for the best and in the end will make me a better person for it.

and the rain comes back. typical oregon weather. i would much rather have the 70 degree weather we had yesterday. i'm ready for summer to be hear. not only for the weather but to see people i miss. to be able to take a vacation.

passport application is progress. i need to get my pictures taken, somehow get my birth certificate from home, and then find time to go in and apply for it in person... and with my crazy busy schedule who knows when that is going to be. but it's going to get done. and soooooooon. cause summer is coming and mexico is calling my name. or south america. or both.

what i am going to miss this week... spring break. it's technically spring break, but i have to work. lame. i'm thinking of taking a day off or calling in sick. i haven't decided. knowing my luck i won't be able to or i just won't. but i should.

my lack of sleep in the past few days has totally drained me of any energy i thought i might have during the day. i've been looking up herbal remedies for sleeping issues. i think i am going to invest in taking melatonin. it's looking like that might be helpful. too bad it couldn't clear my head of everything else. that would be helpful too.

there is a good possibility i will be back in washington in two weeks. and by good possibility i mean it will happen. maybe not for a full week this time, but definitely for a few days. i'm going to be up there for a party anyways... i mine as well just stay a little longer.

No comments: