Saturday, March 6, 2010

the truth is so unkind but good when i'm out of sight

headache turned migraine in the middle of the night. basically the story of my life for the last oh let's say 5 months. i pretty much hate it. and i thought since i got my new bracelet that it would help, but you know what... it isn't. and it's starting to drive me crazy.

i've been looking up ticket prices a lot lately. i think maybe since my coteacher is going on a small vacation for a weekend and two work days, that i am getting anxious to plan my next vacation. though getting this picture today in an email with this written below: "Here's where we're going. Pirate ships and all."
did make me a little bit more excited for it, even if i have no idea where the hell this picture was taken. :)

being in washington for the end of this last week made me realize just how much stress that i carry when i think about oregon and living in hillsboro and working in clackamas. and not just that, but i carry a lot of negativity when i think about oregon. i don't know if it's just because i have been here my entire life or something else. but i do know that it is getting to me more than i would like it to. i have thought about just dropping everything here and boarding a plane to so many different places so many times. maybe this is why i am desperately awaiting my vacation. a chance to run away and be free.

i guess i think i just need a new perspective of everything. i don't want to feel like i am trapping myself into something that i am going to regret or resent later. i guess all i am saying is i want to be able to experience something or somewhere other than freaking oregon. rant of oregon done.

No comments: