Monday, September 6, 2010

i want the world to just keep on turning

my current life situation in the form of a list... since i have so many, mine as well just add another list.

* i have entered the world of unemployment and freaking hate it.
*p.s. my last place of employment pulled a douche move and didn't even give me a reason for why they were letting me go. aaaaaaand took a week to give me my final check i was supposed to have by law the next day.
*p.p.s i want to sue. and have been told to do so by many people. assholes.

* i am going to south korea to teach with dani. it's been decided and finalized.

* ruby (my car) has decided to die. this time might be the last time. we aren't sure yet.

* since ruby is dead i am driving a truck. have i mentioned how much i looooove driving a truck.

* i went shooting for the first time in over 4 years. minus the bruises the shotgun gave me, i had a blast.

* my love life is very much the same. very much still up in the air. it is what it is and i guess i'm okay with that. there isn't much i can do.
* i really should not have my phone when i drink. somehow i always manage to say something i probably shouldn't.

* i want to be able to pack up and leave. run away from everything.

No comments: