Wednesday, September 15, 2010

follow me home tonight

i have a job. i have a job. i have a job. :)

seriously two weeks was so incredibly loooooong without work. which is actually the same amount of time before i started working for goddard last year. that was long enough for me. to more. sooooo my job is so laid back and i'm content. right now it is just part-time, but with one of the girls having not come in for almost two weeks, they are considering hiring me on full time. so we will have to see. right now it's a job so i can pay my bills. :) which i am perfectly content with. keeps me busy.

i have put my loans in deferment, since i can't pay them. on one hand it is a weight lifted off my shoulders that i don't have to pay them each month, but i know they are adding interest that i am going to have to pay back. though i know it's better this way. less stressful.

i should be hearing the final status on my car in the next couple of days. my dad said he had a last resort solution he was going to try and if it didn't work, then my car was for sure dead. so we will see where we are going from there. whether i end up having to get a new (used) car or what. currently i still have the truck, and now that i have a job, i am going to have to have some sort of transportation.

i finally got my passport. sweeeeet. now when i am going to use it is a different story. i am hoping this summer for a road trip through canada to alaska to see megan. that would be awesome! we will see.

life is starting together. i'm happy. :)

No comments: