Monday, May 17, 2010

you don't understand me and you never even tried

i was productive and sort of proactive after work today. which is saying something given the last two weeks where i have had no energy. though i still don't have energy and am running on probably 3 maaaaybe 4 hours of sleep for the past 3 days. anyways... me being proactive equaled me job hunting. :) i applied to 3 different openings i found and am working on a fourth. but that requires to rewrite my entire cover letter and i didn't have the energy to do so tonight. tomorrow night. but i was happy with it.

for as much as i complain about my job i know i am lucky to have it. i am not on unemployment and i can pay my bills. but i seriously need something new or i am going to go completely insane. i am tired of being tired. i am tired of being sick. i am tired of my co-teacher being sick. i am tired of being stressed and overwhelmed. i am also tired of drama.

i just need something positive to happen soon. positivity is lacking. big time.

on a brighter note though... only 6 weeks! best countdown ever. :) :) :)

No comments: