Sunday, May 2, 2010

eyes wide shut unopened, you and me, always between the lines

i feel so overwhelmed with everything that is going on. work, the candle thing, money, grad school thoughts, that stupid word situation, just so many things. i am having trouble figuring them all out and trying to sort things out one at a time isn't working. trying to keep my mine occupied isn't helping either.

because i am trying to keep my mind clear i was super productive today. i did all my laundry, cleaned my room, did all the dishes, cleaned out the bad food, vacuumed the apartment, added to my goodwill pile, started rooooooommate's welcome home gift, started organizing the gigantic pile of papers i have accumulated of the last couple months, and i ran all my errands for things i need for school tomorrow. i guess keeping my mind off things helps me be productive, but it sure doesn't help make me feel any better about anything.

i do have to say having the apartment to myself has been nice. i don't have to deal with any of the annoyingness of ben being all the time. :) which makes me pretty happy. i just get fed up with him being here all the time and it's nice to not have to deal with him. i have 3.5 more days of peace. and i plan to enjoy them.

No comments: