Tuesday, May 4, 2010

i'll be better when i'm older

leaving work in tears today is not my idea of a good day. it isn't my idea of normal either. this is getting really old. don't get me wrong, i love my kiddos and i love my co-teacher, but the higher up staff are absolutely incompetent and are so extremely frustrating. i feel a monkey could run the school far better than all of them are. would probably have much better communication with the teachers too. seriously.
i don't mean to be negative and i'm not trying to create waves, but it is getting really hard to bite my tongue. there have been countless times where i have just wante
d to turn to them and ask what the hell they are doing or thinking. or wanted to just tell them all to take a flying leap. seriously it's absolutely ridiculous. i'm afraid one of these days i am not going to be able to bite my tongue and i am going to say something i regret. it's just ridiculous how much specific teachers get away with. oy. vent over... for now. i'm sure there will be more. it is only tuesday.

on a more positive note, minus my children being absolutely crazy, i still love teaching. no matter what my mood is, whether frustration is looming or i am on the verge of tears, my children always know how to cheer me up. whether it is something hilarious they
say or something just as funny that they do. :) i love it.
here are some pictures of one of our more recent art projects: painting upside down like michaelangelo:

starting out:
we taped a large piece of paper on the underside of our table.



we then let the children chose their paint colors
and had them lay on the floor and go to town. :)





the finished product with meghan doing some final touch ups. :)

No comments: