Friday, January 2, 2009

there goes my hero

first off... happy new year! i can't believe that it is already 2009. scary.

second... we are finally moved into our new house. it is so nice and amazing. we love it. the boys are pretty much all unpacked and settled and go figure dani and i are still trying to get most of our stuff situated. i think for now i am pretty much settled. dani is bringing a dresser back from lincoln city tomorrow so we have to do some rearranging before we are completely settled. after that i can finish unpacking my clothes into my dresser. then that will be less stuff in the room cause it will go to the attic storage area.

i need to go through a lot of my stuff and get rid of a lot. though i was thinking about it. most of the stuff that i have i use. i have a lot of blankets, but most of them have been made for me, so i don't want to get rid of them. i have a lot of books, but that is because i love to read; including all my kids books. :) i think a couple of my goals are going to be use up all the freaking lotion i have. there is so much of it that i kept finding. i also want to be able to clean out my multi-colored drawer thing i got freshman year and get rid of it before i move out. we have a house goal to finish off all of our tea that we have in the house.

thankfully my foodstamps money comes on my card tomorrow cause i need to get stuff for dinner on sunday and stuff to make lunches everyday from now till freaking may. i am not going to like making my lunch everyday. leftovers here i come. :)

we need to get curtains from our landlord because they forgot to leave them. so currently there are no curtains in our room, which is annoying. thankfully it isn't sunny out. haha.

off to clean and unpack some more. maybe read.

No comments: