Sunday, January 11, 2009

every night is another story

i can't believe the weekend is almost over. it's actually really sad.

most of my day yesterday was spent working. then we had people over for dinner. it was nice to have people over. :) today i went into the office again. though filemaker kept freezing on my so i wasn't able to finish the apps that i wanted to. so now i am back at home doing laundry, cleaning up my room and bathroom and getting ready for tomorrow.

tomorrow starts my second week of student teaching. the first one went well. i am going to enjoy it, but i am still getting nervous for taking over and for starting to teach my work sample. and then there is always the 6th graders that i am going to be teaching starting in march.

last week i also got to go to my first blazers game in years. even though we were only 3 or 4 rows from the very top it was fun to go. it was a big group from work that went. plus an extra was that they were playing the pistons so i got to see iverson play. :)

i hate doing laundry. it's such a pain. especially when people leave their stuff in the washer for hours and leave the house. sooooo annoying.

off to fold more laundry, deal with my jeans, cleaning up my room and possibly watching some old oth.

No comments: